Friday, November 29, 2013

LOUISIANA CANDIDATE for GOVERNOR 2015-MARK TRAINA - Topix

LOUISIANA CANDIDATE for GOVERNOR 2015-MARK TRAINA - Topix


LOUISIANA CANDIDATE for GOVERNOR 2015-MARK TRAINA

MARK TRAINA is a SOUTHERN KENNEDY DIXIE DEMOCRAT or DIXIECRAT! I am too MODERATE to ever be considered a CONSERVATIVE and too CONSERVATIVE to ever be mistaken for a LIBERAL!

I ask myself every single day, "What can I do for my COUNTRY?" Then I geaux out and do EXACTLY that! and unlike AUDIE MURPHY, the fatuous1 does not believe in MINCING any WORDS or taking any PRISONERS!
FACT: AMERICA ain't got time for that, in this NEW WORLD ECONOMY!

"Whenever I play HARDBALL I always play to WIN, especially if my biggest COMPETITION is the LILY WHITE LYING POLITICALLY CORRECT LIBERAL MEDIA!" (TRAINAISM)

If you would like to JOIN my GOVERNOR'S RACE POLITICAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE give U.S. a call (504) 231-3056

This CAMPAIGN is going to be a WILD RIDE and LOTS and LOTS of FUN! Our PRIMARY GOAL is to “RADICALLY CHANGE” the way LOUISIANA does BUSINESS! … and we SHALL!

I believe in a small STATE and FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, following the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION and strictly enforcing everyone's CIVIL RIGHTS! I believe that CAPITALISTIC COMPETITION enhances PERFORMANCE and that is an IDEAL that should continue to be CHERISHED by everyone! It's always better to TEACH a FELLOW how to FISH than FEED him and his FAMILY for ETERNITY!

fatuous1
MARK TRAINA
fatuouscra@aol.com
www.marktraina.webs.com
CANDIDATE for GOVERNOR of LOUISIANA 2015
NAAWP PRESIDENT, CEO and NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON
IAAWP, PRESIDENT, CEO and NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON

No comments:

Post a Comment