"NAME, DATES, TIMES, PLACES and no IF'S, AND'S or BUTS!
Saturday, September 19, 2026
If you love guns especially rifles, shotguns and pistols; I want to tell you a story!
If you love guns especially rifles, shotguns and pistols; I want to tell you a story!
If you love guns half as much as I love guns you'll benefit from listening to my story! If you ever purchase a gun that is affordable, runs well, feels confortable when you shoot it and and meets all of your needs always try to purchase two or three! With that being said, I actually have five 12-guage GFORCE SHOTGUNS and 11-BEAR CREEK ARSONAL RIFLES (AR-15'S and AR-10'S), not because I like them; it's because I LOVE THEM. GFORCE and BEAR CREEK ARSONAL make great guns! Once you get to the range and load them up all you have to do is point them in the right direction and pull the trigger and they are all going to go bang. ... and if you add the right assessories you are definitely going to hit something down-range.
I have other shotguns, but sadly most of them don't meet all of my needs. I like single-shot and pump shotguns, but I would hate like hell to have an 800-lbs bear running toward me or a couple of home-invaders entering my house and have to worry about not shooting them in just the right spot on the first shot. "TIGHT SPOTS SOMETIMES REQUIRE MULTIPLE SHOTS" (TRAINAISM)
Never purchase an AR-15 Rifle that is not mil-spec! If someone offers to give you an AR-15 Rifle that does not meet mil-specifications, the gun is not really an AR-15 Rifle. In fact, AR-15 Rifles all have interchangeable parts regardless of the brand. AR-15 Rifles are designed to be "ONE SIZE FITS ALL" and that includes all the tools and materials that you'll need to self-service your weapon. If you need a part, or a repair on your gun, you might not have time to box it up and send it back to manufacturer for a repair if you are under any kind of duress. So, if some kind person offers to give you a ONE-OF-KIND-GUN, take the gun, politely thank them, then either off-load the gun at a fair price; or do what I do, I just hang it up on the wall and use the weapon as a souvenir a family heirloom. I have lots of guns some of them were handed-down to me by family members and friends. I have taken a lot of guns to the shooting range with no intentions of ever shooting them. Some are just too old to shoot safely. I just like to show them to other gun enthusiasts like myself. I see people at range doing this all the time with older model military and antique guns. Now with all that being said, click on the video below for more information about really beautiful, reliable and valuable weapons that probably won't meet your expectations especially if you actually plan on shooting them.
VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bt3c7yyQ2w
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment