Sunday, September 27, 2026

BEAR CREEK ARSONAL has single-handedly reshaped the entire ASSAULT RIFLE MARKETPLACE!

BEAR CREEK ARSONAL has single-handedly reshaped the entire ASSAULT RIFLE MARKETPLACE! LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qmo89Rl6EE NOTE: I have tons of RIFLES, SHOTGUNS and PISTOLS and YES, DEFINITELY, I know great GUNS, I have also bought my share of poor performing GUNS. GUNS that remain locked up in my GUN CLOSET or sold! I purchased my first BCA AR-15 RIFLE about 4-years ago and I shot the hell out of that poor rifle. I shot that rifle in the wind, in the rain and deep down in the swamps in STATE of LOUISIANA on more than a few pig hunts.
Over the years I have put thousands of rounds through that AR-15 and have experienced only had one hicup. I actually broke a firing pin using steel cased ammo. So, I called BEAR CREEK ARSONAL and told them exactly what happen and a few days latter I received a package in the mail from BCA that contained two brand new enhanced firing pins at no charge.
I currently own 11-BCA ASSAULT RIFLES. Most are on BC AR-15 platforms, however I also have a few on BC AR-10 platforms in .308. 30.06 and .243. I am a big fan of right-side-charging handles. I like big powerful MONSTRUM 6X24-50 rifle scopes that can easily reach out and assist me in striking targets out to 1200(+) yards at night or during the day.! ... and with that being said, right-side-charging-handles make using large powerful rifle scopes a lot easier and much more practical than using a rear-charging-handle that you have to fumble around with especially at night. I also prefer heavy fluted stainless steel barrels. I like the way they look, the way that they vent heat when I am shooting high volumes of rounds and no one has been able to compete with BCA on aesthetics or price point.
My philosophy is that I would much rather own an assortment of reliable assaults rifles than just one or two DANIEL DEFENCE or KNIGHT rifles. I feel the same way about shotguns and pistols. If you purchase a gun and you don't shoot it that's a big mistake. If you own a gun and you don't clean it everytime to take it on a hunt or to the range that's also a big mistake. If you plan on purchasing a gun and you are not reviewing the performance of that gun on-line that's the biggest mistake of all. Some guns are going to be too big, some too small, some too expensive,some too unreliable, some too impractical, etc...!

2 comments:

MARK TRAINA said...

Someone who knows how to build an affordable, durable and reliable SUPPRESSOR/SILENCER will sooner or later enter that marketplace and the bottom is going to fallout in that industry. SUPPRESSORS/SILENCERS are still highly over-priced in 2026. Ironically, the people who are sellings SUPPRESSORS and SILENCERS still recommend using earbuds and/or earmuffs to protect you hearing.

MARK TRAINA said...


Bear Creek Side Charger a long term torture test!!!!!

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6FHm-GHH7M