BARACK OBAMA targeted all of U.S., not just one at a time, but rather all of U.S. at-once! AMERICA'S first FAKE PRESIDENT and the worst of the worst. Everything that OBAMA touched turned into SHYT! BARACK LIED to U.S., he SPIED on U.S. and he DISPISED U.S.! I would not at all be surprised to hear that BARACK OBAMA has be choosen as the newly appointed SUPREME LEADER of IRAN. If I remember correctly BARACK sent the IRANIANS 1.7 BILLION DOLLARS in CASH in order to help them enhance their nuclear capibilities!
2 comments:
BARACK OBAMA targeted all of U.S., not just one at a time, but rather all of U.S. at-once! AMERICA'S first FAKE PRESIDENT and the worst of the worst. Everything that OBAMA touched turned into SHYT! BARACK LIED to U.S., he SPIED on U.S. and he DISPISED U.S.! I would not at all be surprised to hear that BARACK OBAMA has be choosen as the newly appointed SUPREME LEADER of IRAN. If I remember correctly BARACK sent the IRANIANS 1.7 BILLION DOLLARS in CASH in order to help them enhance their nuclear capibilities!
Post a Comment