Tuesday, April 1, 2014

NAAWP is a PRO-WHITE, PRO-CHRISTIAN, PRO-AMERICAN ... - Topix#lastPost#lastPost#lastPost

NAAWP is a PRO-WHITE, PRO-CHRISTIAN, PRO-AMERICAN, ...


... PRO-LIFE, PRO-LIBERTY, PRO-REBEL, PRO-FREEDOM of SPEECH, PRO-VETERAN, PROFESSIONAL GROUP of HARD-WORKING WHITE AMERICANS!

Now for the ZIONNIST SPIN about fatuous1:

Look out, folks, cause Mark Traina’s a fairly dangerous man.
  I’m telling you folks, Mark Traina’s a spy;
  He’s an undercover agent for the FBI,
  Sent down to Louisiana to infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan.
  Would you believe this man has gone as far,
  As tearing Reagan stickers off the bumpers of cars;
  And he voted for Hillary Clinton for president.
  Well, he’s a friend of those long-haired, hippie-type pinko punks,
  And I’ll bet you he’s even got a commie flag
  Tacked up on the wall inside of his garage.
  He’s a snake in the grass, I’ll tell you guys,
  He may look dumb, but that’s just a disguise,
  He’s a mastermind in the ways of espionage.

… and YES, I am a very DANGEROUS MAN, because I am willing to DIE for everything than my FATHER fought for in WW-II and everything he STOOD FOR and the TYRRANY that he fought AGAINST throughout his LIFE!

"FREEDOM ain't FREE", many RED-BLOODED AMERICANS PAID the HIGHEST PRICE for our FREEDOMS - FREEDOMS that should NEVER be taken for GRANTED! "SPEAK you PIECE and let the CHIPS fall where they MAY - that's what I SAY and exactly what I DO! (TRAINAISM)

fatuous1

… and EFF anyone who has a PROBLEM with me telling the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH, without the LIBERAL SPIN or ZIONNIST TWIST!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment