Monday, April 14, 2014

Why LIBERALS are HATED by most WHITE PEOPLE? - Topix#lastPost#lastPost#lastPost#lastPost#lastPost#lastPost

Why LIBERALS are HATED by most WHITE PEOPLE?


1st...Liberal educators are teaching(aside from the subject they are supposed to be teaching) that the white man owes the black man for decades of oppression, slavery and segregation. I DO NOT owe anybody anything. I did not own slaves and neither did my ancestors, I did not oppress anyone and I never segregated anyone.


2nd. I am of Polish descent. Speaking only of Poland, Poles have been oppressed, put into slavery and have been segregated in their own country. The Russians and Cossacks did a lot of murdering and slaving. The Nazis invaded Poland and MURDERED all Polish military officers not to mention Polish Jews.


3rd. Most of the slaves that were put into slavery were sold by other BLACK AFRICAN TRIBES that captured members of other tribes. Blacks put other blacks into slavery..


4th.. There is and has been slavery of all races around the world....


5th.. The welfare system was the cause of whites and blacks to breed morons. Welfare made it so the more babies one had the more cash they could get, no matter where "the bebbies dahdies are".. So that is one of the reasons the American Politicians are trying to take rights away from citizens because they think all are welfare receiving moronic retards....BUT there are still more hard working productive law abiding American citizens but the way the Libs are giving non productive people free money it is starting to change.


6th. I will do anything to protect my family and myself from the dangers of predators. And if I am a older white male with a gun, so be it, I have the right to protect me and mine..


AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN KISS MY HAIRY CAUCASION BUTT....
I HAVE WORKED ALL MY LIFE AND I CAN SAY AND THINK HOW I LIKE


PHOTOS:
http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?s=a8be7d761f7ff876119a6a51a2f07f6c&p=6478960#post6478960


NATIONAL ASSOCIATION for the ADVANCEMENT of WHITE PEOPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment