Thursday, January 23, 2014

What it feels like to be KNOCKED OUT by a YOUNG BLACK THUG! - Topix





What it feels like to be KNOCKED OUT by a
YOUNG BLACK THUG!


 


The REPERCUSSIONS and MENTAL ANGUIST of being
COLD-COCKED and KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS by an EXTREMELY RACIST YOUNG BLACK THUG go
on and on long after the PHYSICAL SUFFERING subsides! Not just for the totally
innocent WHITE VICTIMS, but also for their FAMILY MEMBER, their FRIENDS and
SOCIETY AT LARGE!


 


CAPA teacher, James Addlespurger, talks about
shocking downtown Pittsburg attack!


 


 


Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/local/WTAE-News/EXCLUSIVE-CAPA-teacher-James-Addlespurger-talks-about-shocking-downtown-attack/-/10449074/16907778/-/nr33uv/-/index.html#ixzz2rExiVgrk


 


PITTSBURGH, PA —Pittsburgh police have
charged a 15-year-old North Side boy in an attack on a teacher from the
Pittsburgh High School for the Creative and Performing Arts.


The boy was charged Tuesday with simple
assault and taken to Shuman Juvenile Detention Center. He also faces a
probation violation, police said.


The attack against 50-year-old James
Addlespurger on Tito Way -- an alley off Liberty Avenue -- was captured by
surveillance cameras last Thursday afternoon.


“The video speaks for itself, but I don’t
remember it happening when it happened,” Addlespurger told Channel 4 Action
News anchor Mike Clark.


The video showed Addlespurger walking by a
group of teenagers when one of them abruptly turned and hit him. Addlespurger
fell face-first to the concrete and his head struck a curb as the teens walked
away.


“I was shocked at the whole narrative of it.
There were six kids. There was me walking, just normally on my way, and boom
came the punch and down I went, straight down with my face falling and hitting
the cool concrete. I was shocked. I was speechless. I didn’t really know what
to think,” said Addlespurger.


He showed Clark his injuries, which include
two stitches on his lip, a bruise on his face and cuts on his arm.


Addlespurger, who teaches 10th- and
12th-grade English at CAPA, said it’s still tough to breathe because the right
side of his body is heavily bruised.


 


“I look pretty good now compared to how I did
look. My face was all puffed up, and I’m thankful that I can walk and talk, and
I’m feeling OK, except when I bend over to tie my shoe and the breathing hurts,
but I’m hopeful all of that will go away,” said Addlespurger.


He told Clark the surveillance video has been
hard to escape at times.


“It pops up everywhere, so my mother has to
deal with that, my wife has to deal with that, my daughter has to deal with
that, my students have to deal with that, and I feel a responsibility to the
community, as a teacher who has been a public servant for 18 years in that
capacity, that I need to speak out and say that I’m doing better,” said
Addlespurger.


Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl called the
attack on Addlespurger “horrific” and “senseless.”


“I watched it just like everybody else did
and really couldn’t believe it. You had to rewind it and watch it again, and
see if there was some sort of reason that the individual did what he did. It
appears there isn’t. There was no real motive," said Ravenstahl.


 


 


 


Read more:
http://www.wtae.com/news/local/WTAE-News/EXCLUSIVE-CAPA-teacher-James-Addlespurger-talks-about-shocking-downtown-attack/-/10449074/16907778/-/nr33uv/-/index.html#ixzz2rEySgMcw


 


fatuous1


 


MARK TRAINA


 


FatuousCra@aol.com


 


www.marktraina.webs.com


 


NAAWP PRESIDENT, CEO and NATIONAL
SPOKESPERSON


 


CERTIFIED SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST/ECONOMIST/CIVIL
RIGHTS ACTIVIST


 

No comments:

Post a Comment