An Account of Sexual Assault at Amherst College | The Amherst Student
COLLEGE CAMPUSES PROTECT THENSELVES and not the COEDS!
COLLEGE COEDS UNDER-SEIGE as RAPE VICTIMS!
What can we do to PROTECT our STUDENTS?
1) KEEP STUDENTS INFORMED!
2) TEACH STUDENTS how to PROTECT THEMSELVES!
3) PROVIDE more CAMPUS SECURITY!
4) STAY in WELL-LIT AREAS!
5) STAY SOBER!
6) TRAVEL in GROUPS!
7) EMPLOY CAMERAS, HIGH-TECH SECURITY DIVICES and AUDIO EQUIPMENT!
8) STUDY the CRIME HISTORY of any CAMPUS and SURROUNDING AREAS that you PLAN to ATTEND or VISIT!
9) Call 911 as a FIRST RESORT, rather than a LAST RESORT, because then it may be too late to STOP the CRIME or SAVE YOURSELF!
10) If "SOMETHING SOUNDS too GOOD to be TRUE, 99.99999999999999% of the TIME, it's actually tooOOO GOOD TOOoooooo be TRUE!
11) Never geaux anywhere without letting a FAMILY MEMBER or a CLOSE FRIEND know exactly where you are going and who you will be with!
12) Never ASS-U-ME that you can TRUST anyone, especially when it comes to your "PERSONAL SAFETY"!
NOTE: Following these simple TIPS could SAVE the LIFE of a LOVED ONE or CLOSE FRIEND!
PUBLIC NOTICE: "Being RAPED in the CITY of NEW ORLEANS is not considered to be a SEX CRIME, all SEX in the CITY that CARE FORGOT is considered by the NOPD to be CONSENTUAL in 2014" (TRAINAISM)
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION for the ADVANCEMENT of WHITE PEOPLE - 2015