Thursday, September 19, 2013

I, MARK TRAINA, ATTACK LIBERAL LIARS 24/7 with NO RECOURSE! - Topix#lastPost#lastPost

I, MARK TRAINA, ATTACK LIBERAL LIARS 24/7 with NO RECOURSE! - Topix#lastPost#lastPost


I, MARK TRAINA, ATTACK LIBERAL LIARS 24/7 with NO RECOURSE!

QUESTIONS: Why NO RECOURSE? Am I really that SPECIAL?

FACT: I ATTACK the POLITICALLY CORRECT ZIONIST MEDIA every day with NO RECOURSE, isn't that AMAZING!

FACT: I also ATTACK the POLITICALLY CORRECT ZIONIST MEDIA, MR. MORRIS DEES and his PACK of SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS, REVEREND AL SHARPTON, REVEREND JESSIE JACKSON, U.S ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER and PRESIDENT OBAMA each and every day with NO RECOURSE, isn’t that AMAZING?

FACT|: Lately, I am starting to feel more and more like SUPERMAN and less and less like the fatuous1. I am actually starting to believe my own “PRESS CLIPPINGS”!

In  CUBA, RUSSIA or SYRIA I would have gone missing long ago, I would probably have been used for FISH BAIT, but in AMERICA I’m still ALIVE and as ole GEORGE STRAIGHT often sings, “LIVING WELL”!

GOD BLESS AMERICA, but to HELL with the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA, our COMMUNIST PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, RACIALLY BIAS ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER and that little BI-SEXUAL FAGOT MORRIS DEES over at the SPLC.

QUESTION: Why doesn't the LILY WHITE ZIONIST MEDIA, the SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS, AL SHARPTON, JESSIE JACKSON, U.S ATTORNEY GENERAL ERIC HOLDER and PRESIDENT OBAMA DEFEND THEMSELVES?

ANSWER: Because I am telling the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH when I tell anyone and everyone that they are a PACK of POLITICALLY CORRECT-TOTALLY INCORRECT LIARS, CROOKS and THIEVES!

FACT: I am the only RED BLOODED AMERICAN MAN BRAVE enough to take them on and I will continue to do so each and every day for the REST of my LIFE!

I just had a ‘BRAIN FART” and this is what POPPED OUT!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart

fatuous1

MARK TRAINA

NAAWP PRESIDENT, CEO and NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON

FatuousCra@aol.com


“We all need HEROS and ANDREW BREITBART, just happens to be one of mine!” (TRAINAISM, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment