Thursday, September 26, 2013

GREAT AMERICAN COWARDS in 2013 - Topix#lastPost#lastPost

GREAT AMERICAN COWARDS in 2013 - Topix#lastPost#lastPost


GREAT AMERICAN COWARDS in 2013

 

AMERICANS who will not STAND UP for ANYTHING will be PLOWED UNDER in AMERICA'S FORSEEABLE FUTURE!

 

"LESSONS I LEARNED from my FATHER!"

 

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/20/is-this-america-parent-manhandled-arrested-while-speaking-out-against-common-core-at-public-forum/

 

My Father (TONY TRAINA) taught me at a very early age that its always better to Learn how to FISH than rely on others to give U.S. FREE FISH! He went on to say, "WHEN YOU GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, IT TAKES AWAY YOUR INCENTIVE TO WORK FOR IT, WHICH LEADS TO DEPENDANCY, FEELINGS of HOPELESSNESS AND  HELPLESSNESS!" He also said that the so-called "GIFT GIVERS" will always take CARE of themselves  long before WORRYING about your NEEDS! He said, "Never allow yourself to be too DEPENDANT on ANYONE for ANYTHING!"

 

 

 

FACT: CRIME, POLITICAL CORRUPTION and LIBERALISM in AMERICA is RAGING, because after 50-years the "GIFT RECEIVERS" are now CONVINCED that they DESERVE FREE FISH ,and when they don't get FREE FISH, or enough FREE FISH, they simply go out and STEAL other PEOPLES HARD-EARNED FISH!

 

 

 

I know this all SOUND FUNNY, but SADLY, it's the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH, about the STATE that AMERICA is in, in 2013!

 

 

 

CASE IN POINT: My Father was SHOT 3-times (HEAD, ANKLE and WRIST) during WW-II and when he SPOKE we LISTENED. He was a TUFF OLE SON of a BYTCH and did not believe in WEIGHTING his WORDS, taking HOSTAGES or BACKING DOWN from a GOOD FIGHT! I never thought that my Father would ever DIE, because I assumed that DEATH FEARED him as much as we did! When my Father came home from WW-II, he had so many MEDALS pinned on his CHEST that his UNIFORM DROOPED, but he "NEVER EVER" claimed to be an AMERICAN WAR HERO, always claiming that all the HEROS that he had known during the WAR had PERISHED! I didn't always like my Father, but I always LOVED, ADMIRED and RESPECTED him!

 

 

 

FATUOUS FACT: My Father was fatuous2

 

 

 

fatuous1

fatuouscra@aol.com

mark a. traina/certified school psychologist/economist/civil rights activist/504-231-3056

naawp president, ceo and national spokesperson

candidate for Louisiana governor 2015

 

No comments:

Post a Comment