Thursday, April 25, 2013

BLACK PEOPLE IN LOUISIANA SHOULD READ THiS! - Topix

BLACK PEOPLE IN LOUISIANA SHOULD READ THiS! - Topix

LILY WHITE LYING LIBERALS R  2 GOOD TO LIVE IN "DA HOOD"!
BLACK PEOPLE IN LOUISIANA NEED 2 READ THIS!
FACT: There ain't no LILY WHITE LYING LIBERALS LIVING IN DA HOOD AND NEITHER DO I, BUT AT LEAST I AM MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT.
FACT: The LILY WHITE LYING LIBERALS say we Love Baby, but keep your BLACK AZZES in the EFFING GHETTO!
FACT: Ed Schultz will spend all day at MSNBC telling Black People how much he LOVES them and then Return Safely to the EFFIN GATED JEWBURBS that very same evening! What an EFFIN HYPOCRITE!
As GOVERNOR of the GREAT STATE of LOUISIANA our CHILDREN'S
SAFETY WILL BE MY TOP PRIORITY AND ANYONE WHO HARMS ONE OF OUR CHILDREN WILL BE
HUNTED DOWN JUST LIKE A DOG!
FACT: Color don't matter to me because I know that Thugs
come in all SHAPES, COLORS and SIZES.
FACT: Under my Administration "JUSTICE" will be a
"ONE SIZE FITS ALL"! I won't differentiate between BLACK, WHITE and
BLUE COLLAR CRIME!
FACT: I will "NEVER EVER" Worry about being
"POLITICALLY CORRECT" and I will surround myself with Good People
from all Ethnic Groups (That I will Listen very carefully to) and FOCUS on
being "RIGHT" for a CHANGE!
http://urbangrounds.com/2011/10/more-black-thugs/
I don't particularly care too much about who likes me and
who doesn't. I know that the CRIME RATE in LOUISIANA is tooOOOOOO EFFIN HIGH
and a lot of really GREAT LOUISIANANS are Suffering because of it. Sadly, the
ones who are Suffering the MOST are poor URBAN BLACKS who are being held
HOSTAGE as we speak in their own HOMES! -Please don't tell the LILY WHITE LYING
LIBERAL MEDIA or the SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW SINNER that I said anything, because
they'll be very ANGRY with me for "ENLIGHTENING" Black People about
what's really going on?"
FACT: If you really want to know how BAD CRIME is in our
State's Inner Cities take a walk down MARTIN LUTHER KING BLVD and simply ask
the Poor people Walking down the Street! They will tell you that are afraid to
leave their homes, walk to the Corner Store or let their Children Play Outdoors!
FACT: Raising a Child in Louisiana's Ghettos is akin to
feeding him or her to the LIONS! It is also a well-known fact that CRACKHEADS
& CRACKOURES make very Poor ROLE MODELS!
FACT: The LILY WHITE LYING MEDIA will call me a
"RACIST", but the Poor Blacks Living in Drug and Thug Infested Black
Ghettos across the State will tell you that I am a "REALIST" who
Speaks the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH!
FACT: Good LOUISIANA CITIZENS should "NEVER EVER"
be afraid to leave their Homes of let their Children Play Outside!
fatuous1 is MARK TRAINA an outspoken Civil Rights
Activist School Psychologist from South East Louisiana. Additionally,
he is currently the President of the Prestigious “LOUISIANA BLOGGERS CLUB”!
Some describe Mr. Traina as a Racist; however, he describes himself as a
“REALIST”
OCCUPATIONAL HISTORY: Mr. Traina worked as a School
Psychologist for the Jefferson Parish Public School System for nearly 30-years.
He is currently retired and spends his days reading articles on-line and
writing about current events from his personal perspective. Truthfully,
Political Corruption, Money and Power don't move me, as a matter of fact, I
already have too many FRIENDS! Mark is the Author of “THE REALIST”, a book
published in 2012, shortly after his retirement from the JPPSS. He is also very
famous for his so-called TRAINAISMS, for example,“Good parents know that
structure, discipline and respect for authority must start in the home or it
will never end up in the School!” Mark graduated from Marion Abramson Senior High School
in May of 1975 and obtained his B.A. in Economic (1979). Mr. Traina also
obtained an M.A. in Counseling Psychology (1983) from Nicholls State University
in Thibodaux, Louisiana. The fatuous1 can be reached at FatuousCRA@aol.com or
by cell at (504) 231-3056. His personal website is (www.marktraina.webs.com )
http://marktraina4govna.blogspot.com/2013/02/...
... I guess that's why those who know me BEST call me
"SUPERMAN"~

No comments:

Post a Comment