Monday, April 15, 2013

100 pounds of marijuana, cash, guns seized in DELTA drug bust - Topix

100 pounds of marijuana, cash, guns seized in DELTA drug bust - Topix

GOVERNOR MARK TRAINA is a NEWS HOUND!
http://www.newshounds.us/4069
The next Governor of the GREAT STATE of LOUISIANA is always up-to-date on CURRENT LOCAL, NATIONAL AND INTER-NATIONAL EVENTS
FACT: The fatuous1 has an OPINION about EVERYONE and EVERYTHING and WISH that Everyone was as interested in World Events as much as the fatuous1.
FACT: "KNOWLEDGE = POWER" and "IGNORANCE = INSLAVEMENT"
FACT: "POLITICAL CORRECTNESs" = "MISINFORMATION, LIES and DECEIT"
FACT: Most Politicians will tell the Populous what they want to HEAR, but I'll tell you the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH, sooOOOO HELP ME GOD!
FACT: Louisiana has always been plagued by CROOKED, CORRUPT and SELF-SERVING POLITICIANS, but I'll "NEVER EVER" be one of them! As a matter of fact, as GOVERNOR I will EXPOSE each and EVERY ONE of THEM-You can BET my AZZ on it!
FACT: I don't need anymore "FRIENDS" and "MONEY" don't move me!
FACT: I am CORRUPTIONS WORSE NIGHTMARE!
FACT: Black People know that MOST of the THUGS, DRUG DEALERS and HOMETOWN KILLERS Live in their COMMUNITIES!
FACT: Many really "WONDERFUL" Black Residents in Crime Ridden, Drug and Thug Infested Communities across the State of Louisiana Live in constant FEAR! These poor People feel trapped in their own HOMES! They are the "REAL VICTIMS" of Louisiana's Culture of Poverty, Personal Destruction and Premature Death!
FACT: I am not and I repeat "NOT" Intimidated by the Washington Bureaucrats and the Political Correct Leftists can Kiss my Lily White AZZ!
fatuous1

No comments:

Post a Comment