Sunday, March 24, 2013

SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER'S is SLIENT! - Topix

SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER'S is SLIENT! - Topix


An "IDIOT SAVANT" is the SPLC's Worst NIGHTMARE!

 

The fatuous1 is the "SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTERS" Worst Nightmare, because I am what you call an "IDIOT SAVANT" with an "OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE RESEARCH & WRITING DISORDER!

 

FACT: My Idea of a Good Time involves Reading and Reviewing Documents, Conducting Research, Interviewing People, Drawing Conclusions and Writing about my RESEARCH TOPICS!

 

http://newmediajournal.us/indx.php/item/6489

 

Now on to the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH, so HELP me GOD!

 

The following Clip was written by EDEN HEILMAN a Lead Attorney over at the "SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER" in May of 2012 about little ole fatuous1.

 

"This is a story about a New Orleans school psychologist whom the Southern Poverty Law center, in the course of a larger investigation into complaints about the school system's treatment of black and special education students, found was making decisions about which students should be diverted into "alternative" schools on the basis of race. I'll just pick it up here:

 

His posts on Twitter are very heated; including a January comment that, "Young Black Thugs who won't follow the law need to be put down not incarcerated, put down like the Dogs they are!"

 

In a March comment about an article on a violent incident in New Orleans, he wrote, "Quick someone call David Duke before the NAACP gets here!"

 

Remarking in March about the Republican presidential primaries, he wrote, "I grew up in Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana - I am a Wallace Man at Heart!"

 

Heilman said the comments bolster the Southern Poverty Law Center's case, providing a rare glimpse into the personal attitudes of officials who work with troubled students.

 

The following is my response to the SPLC's Complaint on 03-24-2013!

 

FACT: Decisions about who was being placed into Alternative Students actually had nothing and I repeat "NOTHING" to do with RACE and EVERYTHING to do with BEHAVIOR! Furthermore, I "NEVER EVER" made a Decision about who was placed into an Alternative School Setting during the last 5-years of my Tenure as a DISCIPLINE FACILITATOR for the Jefferson Parish Public School System. Actually, those Decisions were made by the Lovely and Lazy as Hell Ms. Tracey Tiller and the Handsome Dr. Doolittle Joe Olmi!

 

FACT: Eden Heilman is a LIBTURD GERMAN JEW who DEFINITELY needs an EFFIN BRAIN TRANSPLANT!

 

FACT: Obviously, Ms. Eden doesn't know the difference between being a "REALIST" and a "RACIST"! For that matter, she probably doesn't know her AZZ from a Hole in the GROUND!

 

FACT: The fatuous1 was the only one telling the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH!

 

FACT: The "SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNER" is the MOST Powerful Leftist "HATE GROUP" in North America.

 

FACT: You can sue me "BYTCHES" if what I'm saying ain't the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH!

 

FACT: People say that the fatuous1 is CRAZY, but I say, "I'm about as CRAZY as a FOX in a HEN HOUSE!"

 

FACT: "The fatuous1 ain't no AUDI MURPHY and don't believe in taking any PRISONERS!"

 

FACT: My Favorite Song is "TAKE ME DOWN" by Alabama, so if I'm Lying about anything I've said I invite the SOUTHERN POVERITY LGBT LAW SINNERS" to "TAKE MY AZZ DOWN" if you think it's possible!

 

fatuous1 (03-24-2013)

 

http://www.ammoland.com/2013/03/armed-citizen-saves-officer-concealed-carry-lessons-learned/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ammoland+%28ammoland%29#axzz2OUdjkfff

No comments:

Post a Comment