Thursday, May 23, 2013

MARK TRAINA KNOWS POLITICAL CORRUPTION 1st HAND-> Harrassed by the U.S. Injustice Department!

MARK TRAINA KNOWS POLITICAL CORRUPTION 1st HAND->
ERIC HOLDER HARASSED ME!
When my Statement, "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" who won't follow the Law should not be INCARCERATED, but rather, Put Down like the Dogs they are" hit the New Media. Eric Holder's U.S. Injustice Department Agents were sent to my home immediately and remained right outside of my Front Door for several months. To say that I was TARGETED by the U.S. Injustice Department would be a GROSS UNDERSTATEMENT. Holder's Agents obviously Tapped my Phone Lines, Questions my Friends and Neighbors and followed my wife and me around for several months. There were so many People Creeping around outside of my Home during the night that I actually went out for the very 1st time in my Life and Purchased a half-dozen Semi-Automatic Weapons!
FACT: There was nearly an altercation between me and one of Holder's Big Black U.S. Injustice Department Thugs inside of a Waffle House in Slidell, back in June of 2012. I avoided the Confrontation by leaving my Family and Friends behind at the Waffle House! I entered the Parking lot at the Waffle House alone not really knowing what to expect, but not wanting to do anything that might endanger any of my Family Members or Friends!
FACT: Holder's Big Black Thug Agent made my Family Members and Friends feel so uncomfortable that they packed up their Meals and left the Waffle House, shortly after my departure!
Obviously I Must have Sparked a little Outrage in the Obama Administration because NOT only was I TARGETED for INVETIGATION and  HARASSED by the U.S. Injustice Department for Speaking Out about what the "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" were doing in our Schools and Communities! President Obama actually Signed the following Act into Law as a means of FINANCIALLY PUNISHING Public School Systems throughout America for Disciplining Black Students!
http://clashdaily.com/2012/08/obama-signs-an-executive-order-taking-away-public-schools-ability-to-discipline-unruly-black-students/
It has also been brought to my attention that President Obama is in the Process of Drawing Up similar Legislation that he and Eric Holder plan to present to the Juvenile Courts limiting their ability to Incarcerate "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" for their MISDEEDS!  
FACT: President Obama has turned a “BLIND EYE” to the surge of Attacks that “YOUNG BLACK THUGS” are perpetrating against totally Innocent White People and White Owned Businesses!
EXAMPLES:
1) BLACK FLASH ROBBERIES
2) BLACK FLACK MOB ATTACKS at COUNTY FAIRS, CITY FESTABLES, PARKS, PLAY GROUNDS and DOWNTOWN STREETS
3) THE “KNOCK OUT WHITEYERS” like TRAYVON MARTIN
4) WILDINGS occurring in BUSINESS and TOURIST DISTRICTS  Across AMERICA
5) 33,000 WHITE WOMEN were RAPED by BLACK THUGS IN 2012!
6) BLACK on WHITE CRIME has SIGNIFICATELY INCREASED during OBAMA’s Presidential Tenure!
Interestingly, NELSON MANDELA Employed the same “BLIND EYE STRATEGY” after becoming PRESIDENT in SOUTH AFRICA over 20-years ago!
fatuous1 is MARK TRAINA an outspoken Civil Rights Activist/Certified School Psychologist from South East Louisiana. Additionally, he is currently the President of the Prestigious “LOUISIANA BLOGGERS CLUB”! Some describe Mr. Traina as a Racist; however, he describes himself as a “REALIST”.
OCCUPATIONAL HISTORY: Mr. Traina worked as a School Psychologist for the Jefferson Parish Public School System for nearly 30-years. He is currently retired and spends his days reading articles on-line and writing about current events from his personal perspective.
Mr. Traina is the Author of “THE REALIST”, a book published in 2012, shortly after his retirement from the JPPSS. He is also very famous for his so-called TRAINAISMS, for example, “Good parents know that structure, discipline and respect for authority must start in the home or it will never end up in the School!” Mr. Traina writings have been Published in News Papers, Magazines and Blog Sites across the Globe!
http://marktraina4govna.blogspot.com/2013/02/

No comments:

Post a Comment