Thursday, May 16, 2013

LIAR, LIAR, LIAR-OBAMA, CLINTON and HOLDER! - Topix

LIAR, LIAR, LIAR-OBAMA, CLINTON and HOLDER! - Topix

LIAR, LIAR, LIAR->OBAMA, CLINTON and HOLDER!
THE LIARS THREE!  
THE WHITE HOUSE STAFF is currently in FULL-SURVIVAL MODE and all their "POLITICALLY CORRECT LYING BULL$HYT" is just starting to SURFACE!
Bad News for Obama, my sources tell me that the REAL $HYT hasn't even HIT the FAN! As spring turn into to summer, all HELL is gonna Break Loose of Capital Hill->You can Bet my Lily White Azz on it!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5758410...
fatuous1 is on the RUN for the GOVERNORSHIP of the GREAT STATE of LOUISIANA
http://marktraina4govna.blogspot.com/2013/02/
FACT: Other Candidates will you what you want to HEAR, but I'll tell you the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING but the TRUTH.
Someone asked me today if I had "WHITE HOUSE" aspirations and I responded "DEFINITELY"! Recently, another Louisiana Voter asked me if I really will call in the National Guard to take the THUGS and DRUGS off our Streets and I responded, "DEFINITELY, You can Bet my Lily White Azz on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment