Saturday, May 18, 2013

INCOMPETENT OR CORRUPT-IMPEACH the BUMB! - Topix

INCOMPETENT OR CORRUPT-IMPEACH the BUMB! - Topix

INCOMPETENT OR CORRUPT-IMPEACH the BUMB!
OBAMA IS LYIN HIS AZZ OFF TO U.S.
EXAMPLES of INCOMPETENTANCE in the WORK PLACE!
My Boss says, "WHERE IS THE REPORT I ASKED YOU TO WRITE-"I DON'T KNOW!"
My Boss says, "WHERE ARE THE GOODS I HIRED YOU TO DELIVER-"I DON'T KNOW!"
My Boss says, "WHERE IS THE HOUSE I TOLD YOU TO BUILD-"I DON'T KNOW!"
My Boss says, "WHERE IS THE MONEY I GAVE YOU TO DEPOISIT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT-"I DON'T KNOW!"

QUESTION: What if my BOSS was DONALD TRUMP? What do you think that Donald Trump would tell me right after I said "I DON'T KNOW"?
FACT: He'd tell me the same thing I would LOVE to tell PRESIDENT OBAMA-"YOU'RE FIRED"!
A better response for President Obama might be "WHO CARES" or "WHO REALLY GIVES A $HYT"!
"I DON'T KNOW", is either a LIE or an ADMISSION of OBAMA'S->
LEVEL of INCOMPETENCE!
FACT: If my Boss tells me to say "I DON'T KNOW" when the IRS comes by to AUDIT our NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION, I'm probably going to be "INDICTED" anyway!
FACT: The World would be such a WONDERFUL Place if we could just say, "I DON'T KNOW" every time something came up missing or we were too lazy to take the clothes out of the Dryer and Fold them!
If we could really just say "I DON'T KNOW" and get away with it, I would immediately apply for a JOB Driving one of those BIG BRINKS TRUCKS! I can just see me TRUCKIN down the HIGHWAY in one of those BIG BABIES!
http://marktraina4govna.blogspot.com/2013/02/ ...
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/05/16/the_drive_bys_haven_t_turned_on_obama_they_re_helping_him_cement_the_limbaugh_theorem


No comments:

Post a Comment