Sunday, July 21, 2013

At Trayvon Martin Rallies Nationwide, Thousands Protest, Demand Justice (Photos)

At Trayvon Martin Rallies Nationwide, Thousands Protest, Demand Justice (Photos)

NAAWP: WHiTE INFANT MURDERS THAT DON'T MATTER
Here is my STORY:
You won't recognize me. My name was "ANTONIO WEST" and I was the 13-month old WHITE CHILD who was SHOT at point blank range by two BLACK THUGS in MARCH of 2013, who were attempting to ROB my MOTHER, who was also SHOT.
FACT: A GRAND JURY of my MOMMY'S PEERS from BRUNSWICK, GEORGIA determined the "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" who MURDERED ME will not face the DEATH PENALITY...TOO BAD I was given A DEATH SENTENCE for being WHITE, TOTALLY INNOCENT and DEFENSELESS.
My family made the mistake of being WHITE in a 73% NON-WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD, but my MURDER was not ruled a HATECRIME. Nor did PRESIDENT OBAMA take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my DEATH.
I am one of the YOUNGEST MURDER VICTIMS in our great NATIONS'S HISTORY, but the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA doesn't care to cover the STORY of MY TRAGIC DEMISE, PRESIDENT OBAMA has no CHILDREN who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't CARE and the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA also doesn't CARE because my story is not interesting enough to bring them RATINGS so they can SELL COMMERCIAL TIME SLOTS.
There is not a white equivalent of AL SHARPTON or JESSIE JACKSON, because if there was he would be DECLAIRED a RACIST, so there is no one RUSHING to BRUNSWICK, GEORGIA to DEMAND JUSTICE FOR ME. There is no "WHITE TIGER PARTY" to put a BOUNTY on the LIVES of those who MURDERED ME. I have NO VOICE, I have NO REPRESENTATION and unlike those who SHOT ME IN THE FACE while I sat innocently in my STROLLER - I NO LONGER HAVE MY LIFE.
So while you are seeking JUSTICE for TRAYVON, PLEASE REMEMBER to SEEK JUSTICE for ME tooOOOOO! Tell your FRIENDS about me, tell your FAMILIES, GET TEE-SHIRTS with my INNOCENT FACE on them and MAKE the WORLD PAY ATTENTION, just like you did for TRAYVON!
FACT: When these "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" were interrogated by the BRUNSWICK POLICE as to why they COMMITTED such a HORRIFIC ACT on such a TOTALLY INNOCENT CHILD. One of the "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" said and I quote, "I DID IT FOR THE FUN OF IT!"
KEEP in MIND that the BRUNSWICK DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE is not and I repeat "NOT" PROSECUTING this CASE as a "HATE CRIME"!
In April of 2013, a "YOUNG BLACK THUG" SODOMIZED an 8-month old WHITE INFANT to DEATH in GRETNA, LOUISIANA! When questioned by the GRETNA POLICE DEPARTMENT about why he COMMITTED such a HORRIFIC ACT on such a TOTALLY INNOCENT and DEFENSELESS WHITE CHILD, the BLACK THUG said and I quote "IT FELT SO GOOD"!
FACT: According to ERIC HOLDER'S U.S. INJUSTICE DEPARTMENT in 2012, over 33,000 WHITE WOMEN were RAPED by BLACK MEN, conversely, during that same EXACT time period 8 BLACK WOMEN were RAPED by WHITE MEN!
FACT: BLACK THUGS COMMIT 64-VIOLENT CRIMES of WHITE PEOPLE for every time WHITE PEOPLE COMMIT a VIOLENT CRIME against a BLACK PERSON!
NAAWP RADIO SHOW is coming to a STATION near you! Find out what you can do to SUPPORT the WHITE RACE and our WHITE CULTURE and our WHITE WAY of LIFE before it TOO LATE!
fatuous1
MARK TRAINA
NAAWP-PRESIDENT and NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON
FACT: It’s too late to SAVE the City of DETROIT, but it’s not TOO LATE to SAVE U.S.!
www.marktraina.webs.com
FatuousCra@aol.com
"The TRUTH can be a REAL BYTCH, but that doesn't make it any less REAL or any less TRUE!" (TRAINAISM, 2013)
SPECIAL REQUEST: PLEASE COPY this BLOG and EMAIL it to EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment