Thursday, June 27, 2013

PERSONAL LETTER TO Mr. DAVID VITTER - Topix#lastPost

PERSONAL LETTER TO Mr. DAVID VITTER - Topix#lastPost

PERSONAL LETTER TO Mr. DAVID VITTER
TO: DAVID VITTER,

FROM: MARK TRAINA CANDIDATE for GOVERNOR of LOUISIANA in 2015!

I would LOVE to DISCUSS the Up-Coming LOUISIANA GOVERNOR'S ELECTION with You on JEFF CROUERE's RINGSIDE TELEVISION SHOW! 

FACT: I am Planning to make a RUN for GOVERNOR and I would like for You to Discuss that and other Important State Wide Issues with me!

FACT: This is gonna be a GREAT RACE and WILD RIDE for all the CANDIDATES in 2015!

THOUGHT for the DAY: I suspect that JEFF CROUERE will LOVE this OPPORTUNITY to meet with both of us in an Up-Close and Personal Television Interview!

FACT: I like You Mr. VITTER and if I wasn't RUNNIN for GOVERNOR-You would DEFINITELY be getting my VOTE, but ...

FACT: By the way, I don't like Mr. MITCH LANDRIEU and he DEFINITELY KNOWS IT, but I would absolutely LOVE to DEBATE him as well, ANYTIME and ANYPLACE!

FACT: I don't KNOW JAY DARDENNE or MIKE STRAIN, but would LOVE to do a "MEET N GREET"!

fatuous1
 MARK TRAINA
 (504) 231-3056
 FatuousCra@aol.com
 WRITER, ECONOMIST and CERTIFIED SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST
 Author: "THE REALIST"-THE TRUTH ABOUT PUBLIC EDUCATION
 PRESIDENT, FOUNDER & CEO of the Prestigious LOUISIANA BLOGGERS CLUB and the Infamous WHITE HOUSE TEA PARTY
https://plus.google.com/114683111024066307575...
 Whenever CONSTITUENTS tell me, Mr. Traina you seem to be a little Rough Around the EDGES, I always tell them-sooOOOO IS LOUISIANA and then I ask them about when was the last time they Visited NEW ORLEANS, BATON ROUGE, LAKE CHARLES, SHREVEPORT, BOSSIER CITY or MONROE?
 FACT: LOUISIANA is very ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES and it's DEFINITELY GONNA TAKE A "MAN OF STEEL" TO FLATTEN ALL THOSE RUFF EDGES OUT!
 So if you are "WAITIN ON SUPERMAN", don't bother, I'm only one ELECTION CYCLE AWAY!
 People say Mark you're sooOOOO "COCKY", but I say, ANTHONY WEINER is "COCKY", I'm just "CONFIDENT"!
 Paula Deen Fired: Food Network Cancels Show After Racism Scandal
www.huffingtonpost.com
 Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lettsworth-la/TMD5JBTCN7RE3I1EC#lastPost#HDHKZXHlc6p0msRV.99
----FORM LETTER FROM DAVID VITTER to the fatuous1-------
Dear Mr. Traina,
 
Thank you for contacting me in support of impeaching President Obama.  I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.
 
Like you, I am strongly opposed to most of President Obama's agenda and believe the policies he is promoting will be disastrous for our nation.  For example, I voted against his budget that sets us on a path to triple the debt, opposed the bloated stimulus bill that is adding to our skyrocketing deficit, and opposed the massive health care bill that limits choice and will increase costs, among other things.  However, the requirements for impeachment in the Constitution are treason, bribery, or other high crimes, and policy disagreements are not among the reasons listed.
 
As a member of the U.S. Senate, I would participate as the equivalent of a juror in a trial if the U.S. House of Representatives were to pass articles of impeachment.  Rest assured that I will continue working to oppose vigorously the president's policies that I believe are detrimental to the welfare of the nation.
 
Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts on this important issue.  Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about any other issue important to you. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment