Wednesday, June 19, 2013

CAMPAIGNING FOR LOUISIANA GOVERNOR TELEVISiON SHOW! - Topix#lastPost

CAMPAIGNING FOR LOUISIANA GOVERNOR TELEVISiON SHOW! - Topix#lastPost

CAMPAiGNiNG FOR LOUiSiANA GOVERNOR TELEVISiON SHOW!
PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ALONG TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW-HELP IS ONLY ONE ELECTION CYCLE AWAY!
I will be a Guess on the POLITICS with a PUNCH-RINGSIDE TELEVISION SHOW on Thursday, that will be aired latter in the Week about my Candidacy for GOVERNOR! In the Show I will discuss my Political Platform and my Plans for the FUTURE of the GREAT STATE of LOUISIANA. I plan to keep my Platform and Future Plans for LOUISIANA Simple and to be Totally TRUTHFUL with LOUISIANA'S VOTERS!

The following is part of my POLITICAL PLATFORM-"If you as a LOUISIANA VOTER feel that LOUISIANA is HEADING in the RIGHT DIRECTION than you should VOTE for someone like DAVID VITTER, MITCH LANDRIEU, JAY DARDENNE or JACK STRAIN, but if you feel as I do that LOUISIANA needs to move in another direction-I AM YOUR MAN!

CAREER POLITICIANS-WHO NEEDS EM

LOUISIANA LEADS the U.S. in all the WRONG WAYS!

1) CRIME
2) POVERTY
3) ILLIERACY
4) POLITICAL CORRUPTION
5) UNEMPLOYMENT
6) ENTITELEMENTS
7) PRISON POPULATION

... and sadly the LIST GEAUXS on and on and ON!

fatuous1

fatuous1 for GOVERNOR of the GREAT STATE of LOUISIANA! MARK TRAINA is a LILY WHITE CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST from SOUTH LOUISIANA who HONESTLY believes in telling the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH!
PS: If you are "WAITIN ON SUPERMAN", don't bother I'm here!
fatuous1
MARK TRAINA
(504) 723-8261
FatuousCra@aol.com
www.marktraina.webs.com
https://plus.google.com/114683111024066307575/posts
"The TRUTH can be a REAL BYTCH, but that doesn't make it any less REAL or
any less TRUE!"
(TRAINAISM, 2013)
REQUEST: Whether or not You like my BLOGS, TWEETS or POSTS, I encourage everyone to COPY them as PASS THEM ON to FAMILY MEMBERS and FRIENDS, as well as, GOVERNOR JINDAL, DAVID VITTER, MITCH LANDRIEU, JAY DARDENNE, JACK STRAIN, PRESIDENT OBAMA and the 1st LADY, BILL and HILLARY CLINTON, ERIC HOLDER, MORRIS DEES and the rest of the so-called WHITE HOUSE CZARS!
QUESTION: FIND OUT if the "WHITE HOUSE" is really SPYING on you. Simply READ this BLOG!

SORRY, ITS TOO LATE IF YOU'VE ALREADY READ THis bl .....
mark a. traina/certified school psychologist/economist/civil rights activist/504-231-3056

No comments:

Post a Comment