Monday, June 30, 2014

New Orleans Forum - Topix

MARK TRAINA is a CANDIDATE for GOVERNOR of the GREAT STATE of LOUISIANA!




 My PLATFORM for GOVERNOR is Very SIMPLE!




 1) I support Christian Values
 2) Marriage between one Man and one Woman
 3) A Balanced State Budget and Accountability in Government
 4) I am Pro-Life
 5) I support using Prison Inmates to Clean Up Louisiana
 6) I Support using Alternative Schools for our MOST Disruptive Students
 7) I Support Public Schools over Charter Schools
 8) I Support establishing “Realistic Individualized Educational Programs” for all Louisiana Students
 9) I Support the use of Cameras and High Tech Surveillance Systems in High Crime Districts
 10) I am For Protecting the Lives, Liberties and Properties of our Citizens by whatever means necessary!
 11) Under my Administration, Teachers, School Administrators, Police Officers and other State Employees will be required to Wear Chest Cams and Sophisticated High Tech ID. Tracking Badges!
 12) Under my Administration, State Vehicles will be Used Solely for the Purposes of State Business!
 13) Hi Under my Administration, High Tech Surveillance Systems will be used to Track Criminals and Criminal Activities!
 14) Under my Administration, the Penalties for Transporting Drugs into the State of Louisiana will be Strictly Enforced!
 15) Under my Administration, Police Officers, Public Officials and Private Citizens will be REWARDED MONETARILY for Helping U.S. Track Crime, Criminal Activities, as well as, bring Criminals to Justice!
 16) I also Plan to BUILD Fences around all Public Schools, Play Grounds and Public Housing Projects, utilizing a Single Point of Entry! Anyone attempting to bring Weapons and/or Contraband on to any State Property will be Prosecuted to the Fullest Extent of the Law!
 17) My Plan is to take back the State of Louisiana from the Criminals who are Ruining Our Lives and Destroying of Communities, not one City at a time, but every City in the State of Louisiana all at Once!
 18) My Plan for Criminals, Drug Addicts and Corrupt State Officials is very SIMPLE-CURE THEM, KILL THEM or DRIVE THEM OUT OF the GREAT STATE of LOUISIANA!
 19) Louisiana has become America’s Number One “ENTITLEMENTER’S STATE” and too many of our Residents have actually made Living off of the “PUBLIC DOLE” a WAY of LIFE, rather than using Public Assistance as a “HELPING HAND” to get back on their Feet! Under my Administration all of Louisiana Citizens will be required to Work, with very few Exceptions!
 20) Drug Sniffing Dogs will become a New Way of Life for Louisiana Residents!
 21) I am DEFINITELY going to “CHANGE” the Way Louisiana Conducts Business, you can BET My Life On It!
 People who know me well, KNOW that I mean BUSINESS! As a Louisiana native, I am SICK and TIRED of all the CRIME in our STREETS and CORRUPTION in our POLITICS! Going to JAIL in LOUISIANA will No Longer be a Place of REFUGE for CRIMINALS, going to PRISON in LOUISIANA will mean "HARD TIME" Working 6-Days per week, 12-Hours per Day, 312-Days per year!
 fatuous1 is MARK TRAINA an outspoken Civil Rights Activist/Certified School Psychologist from South East Louisiana. Additionally, he is currently the President of the Prestigious “LOUISIANA BLOGGERS CLUB”!
OCCUPATIONAL HISTORY: Mr. Traina worked as a School Psychologist for the Jefferson Parish Public School System for nearly 30-years. Mark is the Author of “THE REALIST”, a book published in 2012, shortly after his retirement from the JPPSS. He is also very famous for his so-called TRAINAISMS, for example,“Good parents know that structure, discipline and respect for authority must start in the home or it will never end up in the School!” Mr. Traina writings have been Published in News Papers, Magazines and Blog Sites across the Globe!




http://marktraina4govna.blogspot.com/2013/02/




“People say that the fatuous1 is a little Ruff Around the edges, but I say sooOOOO IS LOUISIANA!”(TRAINAISM, 2012)
“Working together we can DEFINITELY Clean LOUISIANA Up!”

No comments:

Post a Comment